FP70 is a superior quality FluoroProtein (FP) fire fighting foam concentrate for extinguishing and securing flammable hydrocarbon liquid fires.
Its unique formulation is based on advanced protein foam technology. The protein base provides a tough cohesive foam blanket with high resistance to heat that quickly smothers, cools, and seals the risk. The protein base provides a tough cohesive foam blanket with high resistance to heat that quickly smothers, cools, and seals the risk. Fluorochemical surface active agents combined with the protein base increase the fluidity and fuel repellency of the foam.
Fluoroprotein foams are ideal to use in high risk situations where hydrocarbons (such as aviation kerosene, crude oil, gasoline, and diesel fuel) are stored, processed, or transported. They are used extensively for tank protection and other refinery based risks as well as at jetties and offshore installations, process areas, road/rail loading racks, marine terminals.
- Highly fluid foam for rapid fire knockdown and extinguishment.
- Unsurpassed burnback resistance and post-fire security
- Detergent-free for high resistance to fuel pick-up.
- Excellent sealing action on hot metal surfaces.
- Foam blanket re-seals when ruptured by personnel or equipment.