AVB Liquid calcium chloride is often used as a water clarifying agent and drainage aid in water or septic tank treatments. It is very cost-effective, environmentally friendly and easy to dispense and monitor.
Liquid Calcium Chloride is an inorganic salt mixture that has been purified by removing water from brine solution. Unlike other processes that are used to produce calcium chloride, the brine process does not require the use of toxic chemicals such as hydrochloric acid or ammonia.
Whether building new roads or rehabilitating old roads (by conventional methods or the full-depth reclamation technique), calcium chloride’s contributions are the same.
- Achieve greater density with less compactive effort, resulting in labor, equipment, and equipment maintenance savings.
- Achieve and maintain optimum moisture content to avoid delays waiting for bases to dry out or for water to be added.
- Calcium chloride extends and controls the curing period which enhances stability.
- Promotes a better bond between the road base and the surface course.
- Provides greater surface uniformity and reduced maintenance during stage construction.
- As little as one half of one percent calcium chloride virtually eliminates frost damage.
Liquid calcium chloride is a very versatile solution that has many uses. Some of the application this solution is used for are:
- Snow and Ice Control
- Base Stabilization
- Dust Control
- Concrete Acceleration
- Tire Ballast
- Waste Water Treatment
|Component||Percent [%]||CAS Number|
|Water||53 – 72||7732-18-5|
|Calcium chloride||28 – 42||10043-52-4|
|Potassium Chloride||< 3||7447-40-7|
|Sodium Chloride||< 2||7647-14-5|